Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What to get my teenage son for christmas?

My son wants an XBOX 360 for Christmas. I cannot afford to get him one, so i thought of the Wii, but it is sold out at everystore. does anybody have any suggestions that will help me pick out a gift for a 14 year old boy?What to get my teenage son for christmas?
What about gameboy,mp3 player,ipod or a psp.What to get my teenage son for christmas?
buy him a comp that overclock anything thrown at it.
uhhh a giftcard!!
How about a PSP. Those are fun. They are portable too.
a computer but dont leson to that other guy overclocking a computer is the worst thing you can do to it


It makes it run hot and it shortens life by 50% if you need the extra power then upgrade it !!!!!!








a project car is good
hmmm....is he going for the overpriced halo 3 edition?


because i got it and it actually has a secret upgrade!


if u live in U.S its 399.99. Or u could get him psp slim daxter pack? got daxter game family guy ice silver psp and 1gb memory card. And if you buy it at costco you also get psp carrying case lol

No comments:

Post a Comment