Monday, December 28, 2009

Are there any other teenage girls out there who dont like taylor swift?

It feels like im the only teenage girl who doesnt like her music and isnt a fan. Anybody else? If you do happen to be a fan, why?Are there any other teenage girls out there who dont like taylor swift?
Not really. All her songs sound the same, and she's annoying.Are there any other teenage girls out there who dont like taylor swift?
Funnily enough, I didn't like her until recently, despite her songs reaching the head of the charts - now I'm addicted to her music. The reason why is that her lyrics are really meaningful - there is almost a song for every mood I have - , and her music is relaxing to listen to. Also I like to write songs, a lot, so she is an inspiration, to me, someone who has been learing guitar for years, and also those who are more beginners writing their own songs and only know a small number of chords, like Taylor Swift.





Hope to give you a little insight as to why so many like her! ;-)





P.S I am from Scotland and barely anyone I know likes her - she isn't that big in the UK !
Im 18, and I'm not a fan, she seems like a lovely girl: Ive only seen one interview with her- she seemed nice though, but her music isnt to my taste, Im not really interested in chart music, not that I just single out chart music, I just rarely like a chart topping song unless it's Newton Faulkner or someone like that.
I admire her, as well as her music. So sure, I'm a fan.


I think some people underestimate her.


I've known of her before she became well known.


All her songs she wrote herself, and they're all about her life and the people in it. In high school she was never the popular kind of girl.


And she can sing. People really shouldn't go around saying she's a crap singer, especially if that person can't sing themselves. She might not have a voice like Beyonce or anything, but she's still good.


I like her more for her lyrics than her singing, because her songs all actually truly mean something. And i mean all of them.





I've been to her concert once and going again next year.


yay for me :)
Many girls are fans of Taylor Swift because she writes many songs that relates to our lives like You Belong With Me and Fifteen.
I'm a fan because I am obsessively attracted to her. Also, my inner thirteen year old girl really relates to her songs.
I don't like Taylor Swift too much either. She dated one of the Jonas Brothers, broke up with him and is now writing nasty songs about him.
I like Taylor Swift. I like her music.
I like her. She just seems down to earth and cool. I like her songs. But she sucks live.
Her music is so annoying and that voice...ugh. And theres something about her that just makes me want to hate her even more...No idea why though :/
i love her.





:)





a few of my friends hate her, though.


they say she has cat eyes.
I dont her, but i like one of her songs. I think shes not attractive, and kinda weird
not a big fan. Your not the only one.
I dont like her personlly but she has one or two good songs
there are definately people that don't like her





but i like her
im far from a fan!! her music isnt in my genre!
i love taylor swift bc i can identify with her songs
i like her because she has a pleasent voice


y dont u like her
i like some of her songs.. but im not really into that type of music.


her recent 'rap' with t-pain is kinda funny XD
yes
well i like her but not over the top
i like her
i definitely don't like her


her songs r really annoying


and she has a poodle face especially with her hair
i'm not that much of a fan. but she seems like a lovely person.
me me me me me!

No comments:

Post a Comment