Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to make a teenage boy behave?

My brother just got his car impounded for doing a burnout :D and Mum wants to know how to make him behave. Thanks.How to make a teenage boy behave?
my sister went to a parenting class for older kids she was told to give one change of clothes mattress not the whole bed frame no phone no going out, for food oatmeal and no bedroom door, i would think no keys in your moms predicament, but everything else seems harshHow to make a teenage boy behave?
And your mom and dad are asking you to find out for them? That seems kind of odd, but anyway it seems to me that having his car impounded is a very good start. They should not let him behind the wheel of any vehicle for at least 6 months. If he's not already working somewhere, they need to make him get a job and learn some responsibility. Make him ride a town bus or pay for a taxi cab to get back and forth to work for a while and maybe he'll learn his lesson.
Well, Unless I don't understand what burnout is(I thought it was similar to doing a doughnut), there are worse things in life, than that.





I just hope he is not drinking or, doing drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment