Thursday, December 31, 2009

To parents who are against abortion. How would you react if you teenage daughter decided to have one?

I would be really disappointed in my daughter for choosing an abortion but I would respect her choice and let her know that I will always be there for her.To parents who are against abortion. How would you react if you teenage daughter decided to have one?
I've actually talked to my mom about this, and she said she would be very sad if I got an abortion. She would do everything in her power to not allow me to have one, and if I did, she would pray for me.





I would never have one though. We were just talking about this for some reason.To parents who are against abortion. How would you react if you teenage daughter decided to have one?
I would help my daughter with anything that she needed to NOT have an abortion and I would welcome the baby into the world with love and joy. Babies are human beings and all babies need love. I would give the baby a loving home and grandparent if my daughter did not want the baby.





This lady was born at an abortion clinic by accident.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPF1FhCMP鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNo_0cW-鈥?/a>





http://images.google.com/images?q=aborte鈥?/a>
Since my daughters are under the age of 10, I'm not sure how I'd react. I had my daughter at 15 %26amp; if I've gotten an abortion I'd never had her. I'd probably be upset at first, but she's my daughter %26amp; it's her life. But whatever she did, I'd support her.
I would be 100% supportive of her choice.. and always let her know your there for her..
  • makeup show
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment