Monday, December 28, 2009

Is chicken soup for the teenage soul 2 a good book?

I'm looking for a good book to read and came across this one =]





what are your thoughts on it?Is chicken soup for the teenage soul 2 a good book?
some of it could possibly get a little cheesey but i think its something that you could really enjoy... i did on most the stories... they give you something to think about.. and they might just give you advice that you can put into ur own life :] thats why i liked itIs chicken soup for the teenage soul 2 a good book?
i loved it.


i think it just depends on what kind of a book person you are. have you read any of the other chicken soup books? if you've liked them, you'll probably like this one. i love all the chicken soup books. happy reading.
I've actually read it..I thought it would be really lame, but I found that I could connect with a lot of people in the book. I got emotional. I guess it could be classified as like a self-help book. Pretty good.
well...there are a lot of stories in that book, so chances are you'll enjoy some of them...
if you like lifetime movies... then you'lll love these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment