Thursday, December 31, 2009

What are good songs for teenage girls to learn?

they are aged between 13 and 16 and really like Beyonce, Rihanna etc which are way too high for them vocally. Any ideas?What are good songs for teenage girls to learn?
linkin park bleed it out


any of lil waynes songs


rock music


heavy medal


mysto and pizzi something like that umm somebodys watchin me


50 cent


all american rejecets


flo rida


soulja boy


kanye west


akon


drake


the fray


chris brown


day 26


plies


yeap all them songs are good for u dude hope ur career takes offWhat are good songs for teenage girls to learn?
I'm 14 and i play songs on my guitar that are a bit too high for me, but it sounds all good if its an octave lower. Otherwise i sing music from bands like midnight youth, oasis, para more, hey monday, and james morrison. Also i would suggest music that has a good easy beat and not too fast. otherwise if you're singing too low it can sound kind of weird... Yeah, but beyonce would be fine on a lower octave.
Try Beyonce and Rihanna SLOW songs,


Example,


Rihanna- Cry


Rihanna-Umbrella(cinderella) ft Chris.B


Beyonce-If I were a boy


Beyonce-irreplaceble


Beyonce- Independent Women (part 1)


Rihanna-Hate that I love you


Rihanna-We Ride (BEST ANSWER)


Rihanna_Take a bow (BEST ANSWER)


Rihana_umbrella
If it is for a musical theatre piece, I would choose Biggest Blame Fool (adapted as a solo) fron ';Suessical'; I know where I've been'; from hairspray is good.





If its a regular performance, I would consider Stevie Wonder (done in his octave), or something like that.
try a song from MIA or estelle -come over, or something from mariah carey!





**hope ive helped!
Violet by Hole....YES. Every girl needs the power of Courtney Love and her in-your-face attitude.
screemo!


BREE BREE *****
JoJo, Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment