Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it weird for a teenage girl to think older men are hot?

I'm a 16 year old girl, and I think Ryan Reynolds is one of the hottest men alive! And he's almost 33, double my age pretty much. And I've seen some other men that are way older than me and I thought they were hotttt. I mean, I like teen guys too, but older guys are just way more attractive to me. And most celebs I think are hot are at least 5 years older than me. Is this a bad thing?Is it weird for a teenage girl to think older men are hot?
Older man shall be soft , systematic and hot in sex . Double the age seems to be a little awkward.Is it weird for a teenage girl to think older men are hot?
Nothing wrong with that at all, it just means you have good eyesight! Attraction from younger people for the opposite and same sex for that matter, are very common between the ages of 16 to 21 for people who are up to 35 years of age.





This is because people are generally still in their hot, attractive years up to the age of 35. After that, it's all downhill for them!
I did college psychology for some time and:





i. It is not weird; females are genetically wired to go for strong, successful men, who just happen to be older.


ii. It is a part of the subconscious culture; for a long time, young girls would be married off to older men.





And, meh, I think some older females are hot (as long as they aren't like three times of my age). My calculus teacher, for example.





So there.
NO


girl im a teenager


and i love me some guy berryman the guy frm coldplay





i go out ad see older men and wish i were there wives


so no


there is nothing wrong


lol





i find older men with shaved beards and blue eyes hot


kinda like eddie cahill :P
its pretty much how ever you feel. my best friend is in love with older men, like olderrrr men, but if its what makes her and you happy whos to judge. just be careful with laws and whatnot till your 18 to make any moves :)
No. You know why, because I think older guys are hot too ! And im 15 ! Like i searched up ryan reynolds and hell yeah he sexy lol. But i think Blair Underwood is the Sexiest man Alive ! I dont like boys my age. i like older like 2 3 years older
No, not at all. I think Eminem is hot and he's the same age as my dad. I'm legal though haha.





And Ryan Reynolds is beautiful. I didn't know he was that old.. hmm.
if they're famous then its ok cause they go for that anyway, but out of the blue he better be at least 10 years older......it really just depends if your family and friends are willing to accept him is the real problem
Naah not baddd...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
not it's not a bad thing at all. I think most girls think older guys are hot. I know I did when I was 16. It's totally normal!
No.





I mean most high school guys(myself included) oggle over older girls.





Your normal/fine.
its only wierd when the person is older than your grandparents
No. I'm a 16 year old boy and I think Obama's wife is hot. Jk. She looks like a monkey.
Nah. I have like, 3 friends like this, but they check out the seniors at my school. They don't have much interest in celebs.
Normal girl. But keep it to fantasy-life. Older guy can be trouble if they want you for their pleasures.
nothing wrong with you your just a normal horny *** teenage thats going to end up pregnant and feed off the system.
Not weird to think, but it's dangerous to go beyond that at your age... for both parties.
no, it's wrong for older men to think teenage girls are hot, though. ;)
That is weird
NO! that's not a bad thing. Older guy's are always hotter.
I hope not. I'm an old dude and think teens are hot, lol.
haha you're fine. I'm 15 and I LOVE older men! I have a crush on one of my teacher's at school and he's 32 but he's hot :)
nope...not weird at all! =)) im 15 and i think he is sexyy!
nope i think ryan reynolds is hott too! its natural!!
you have issues stick with guys your own age
not really..
nope it's not a bad thing
not at all uless like like 60 then thts a lil weird
no its normal

No comments:

Post a Comment