Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it normal for a teenage girl to look at pictures of naked men?

The girl is 18 years old and she is embarrassed by this situation because the girl thinks she is committing a sin. She likes looking at pictures of sexy and naked men.Sometimes she feels horny while looking at these pictures. Is this normal?Is it normal for a teenage girl to look at pictures of naked men?
Sounds like normal behavior to me.


People are curious especially when they are teenagers.


They want to see what is not visible.


Nothing to be embarrasses about either.


Remember God made us without clothes.


Humans decided they did not want to be seen naked any more.





NiFIs it normal for a teenage girl to look at pictures of naked men?
Are you kidding me? Why would that be abnormal ? Isn't it rather quite natural? I wd say, take a good look, and get it out of your system. I meant the curiosity, not the habit.
Most girls do this or would do this if they had the chance. Dont worry about it your just spreading your wings.
Absolutely perfectly normal and very healthy!
Yes. Everyone likes looking at naked men.
I dont think so...im 17 and i dont do that and dont know anyone who does
I always do that in my spare time.
Shut up dude

No comments:

Post a Comment