Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it weird for a teenage girl to wear athletic shorts at the mall?

I mean, I know a lot of girls my age (sixteen) like to get all dolled up at the mall, wearing tight jeans or super short shorts...but I'd rather be comfortable and wear my mesh athletic shorts. Would you think it's weird if your teenage girl friends wore them to the mall?Is it weird for a teenage girl to wear athletic shorts at the mall?
it depends what u like to wear- everybody has a different style.. if u like to wear your athletic shorts thts fine... but if u feel like u dont fit and wanna change there r plenty of other comfortble shorts tht are also stylish too. Anyway, Lifes too short to worry about what other people think of you !!Is it weird for a teenage girl to wear athletic shorts at the mall?
No why would you get dressed up for a store???? I doubt the store cares what you look like its not like their going to stop you at the door and tell you that you cant come in because your not dressed up enough. I would say just dont worry about what you wear heck I dont care what I wear at the mall...(well only when I'm with my bf) but yeah so just wear what you feel comfortable in.








and I'm 15 so I'm not like the married adult who just doesnt care anymore haha
No, theres nothing wrong with that. In fact, it's way better. It's fine to get dolled up, but teenagers dont need to be out in public(especially with people who arent their own age) in super skimpy clothing, and shorts that could pass as booty shorts. There are a lot of older men at the mall, and willingly or not they will probably look. Some might even act on it. And children.





Plus, it's so much easier to try on clothes and shop when you are wearing comfortable things. =)





Good for you.
no that totally o.k.! first thing try not to focus on what other people will think. and second athletic shorts and sweat pants are much better choices for the mall because you'll be doing a lot of walking and most likely changing in and out of clothes and elastic waist pants/short are the easiest thing to get in and out of. so go for it and do not stress over what someone would think. I mean just look around the mall i bet there's dozens of other people wearing them too.
Athletic shorts are soo comfortable. I wear mine wherever. It all depends how you feel that day. If you have someone to impress or you feel like getting dolled up then just pull on some tight jeans, but if you're just wanting to have some fun then it's better to be comfortable =]
don't worrie about what others think unless u can;t help it, don't give in to peer-pressure if mesh shorts are what ur comfy in that go ahead and wear them (just think they must feel so uncomfortable with there shorts riding up them just so that guys can c there legs -.- big deal)
Nah, I wear athletic shorts a lot. Just wear what you're comfortable in. Besides, it's not like you're trying to impress anyone, right? =)
i'm wearing mine right now %26amp; i'll go anywhere in them. if they're really cute and comfy it usually says ';yes i'm fit and hawt'; and fit it really hawt right now or @ least for some it is lol
You will always looks weird to someone. Wear what you like and what makes you comfortable.
I wear athletic shorts all the time. In fact, I'm wearing them right now. It's not weird, it's just what you like to wear.
no i wear them all the time athletic shorts are comfortable
Yes, I would.





(Seeing as I'm the only guy answering this question)
me and my friends wear our nike shorts everywere. lol, we dont care what others think of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment