Thursday, December 31, 2009

Would you cheer up a teenage girl with cancer?

There is a teenage girl in a New York Hospital who has writen a poem and she would like to know how many of us have read this poem. I would like to forward it to as many people as I can. My target is 550 people. If we get more then this so better. Thanks for all your help in advance. Please hurry up!!! There is no time left. Just 2 minutes of your presious life.Would you cheer up a teenage girl with cancer?
Send it to me at walliskaye@yahoo.com. I am always happy to make a sick child's day. I have one of my own at home.


God bless


Sweet KaceyWould you cheer up a teenage girl with cancer?
I don't know if this will cheer her up or not, but has she read the Bioinitiative Report? This is probably why she has cancer...





Bioinitiative Report:





http://www.bioinitiative.org/report/inde鈥?/a>





Tell her to get an electrosmog detector and move away so that her body will heal itself.
Try opening up a Facebook account for her and asking people to visit and leave messages for her.
You can also forward it to me. cciccarella@yahoo.com I can't wait to read it.
You may forward it to me. newsnose41@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment