Monday, December 28, 2009

Decorating ideas for a teenage girl?

I want to paint my room lime greenish %26amp; watermelon pink I think. Any ideas on what do do with decorating?





Also, if you have any other paint combinations let me know!Decorating ideas for a teenage girl?
Hi Rose, I am also a teen thinking about re painting my room!!! green and watermelon is a great idea! My mom told me to be careful with bright colors, because my room is very dark. The colors that you chose may be kind of hard to pair accessories with. I am thinking about a sky blue color and lime green!


~Good Luck~


ps let me know what you decide on!Decorating ideas for a teenage girl?
Here are some links to help you get some ideas


http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?pro鈥?/a>
I have recently decorated my daughters room with lime green and pink, it looks gorgeous. My suggestion is to keep lots of white. We kept the walls and furniture white with pink and green accessories so it's easy to change as she gets older. You can really mix up the patterns with these two colours... stripes, spots, florals what ever you like... make cushion covers, bunting, lamp shades... and have fun!
well paint one wall pink and one green and do it over u know wat i mean
I was over at a friends house and their teenage daughter had her room in lime green and pink. The room was alternating pink and green stripes on the top half and pink on the bottom half with pink and green circles and squares stenciled throughout the room. She also had matching bedspread and curtains. The effect of the room was modern disco! It was very nice and now I think my daughter would like to copy the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment