Monday, December 28, 2009

What is with all these teenage pregnancies?

It really hurts to see all of these teenagers pregnant! They have a whole life ahead of them!What is with all these teenage pregnancies?
i agree with you and i think its because they think they are grown enough to have a baby....most of them don't mean to get pregnant but they have sex with a guy that just wants sex and he leaves and shes pregnant...that is just sad...also, most of them try to get pregnant so they can have somebody that loves them..which is sad because that means that their parents probably neglect them...i am 14and a virgin and i think about the girls that i see pregnant at school....i think its sad...most of them don't even try to do well in school so they can better their life for their baby..they are still ditching classes and getting into more trouble with their parents and just plain acting stupid...i have a cousin like that...one day i talked to her abotu how i felt and what i thought was going to happen...it took a while but she changed alot...maybe more people should talk to pregnant teens....it can work for some of themWhat is with all these teenage pregnancies?
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IS WRONG, SEE WHEN I WAS A CHILD I KNEW THAT MY MOTHER WOULD KICK MY AZZ HOWEVER IN TODAYS WORLD SOCIETY TELLS THE KIDS THAT THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS CAN'T DO NOTHING TO YOU, SO THESE LITTLE HOT AZZ GIRLS AND BOYS DO WHATEVER, FROM SEX, DRUGS, KILLING, GANGS, ARSON, GRAND LARCENRY AND MORE. THIS IS OUR FUTURE, PRETTY SCAREY
I agree with you 100%. So many girls are having babies so early!





Like my neighbor for example. She is in her early 20's (which is not a bad age, except that she lives at home with her parents, doesn't work, doesn't drive, her boyfriend lives with HIS parents, he doesn't drive, he doesn't work...) and is now pregnant! Did I mention that she smokes, 6 months pregnant with a baby girl and smoking like a chimney! I can't believe it! My father is always telling her to take the cigarettes out of her mouth whenever he sees her, and do you know what she replies?





';Haha, hopefully my baby will come out with 3 heads or something. Or maybe she'll come out with a cigarette in her mouth!';





Honestly, people, this is a human! A BABY! Not a toy, a real living


breathing human being! I really don't think they understand that babies aren't like an accessory like those cute little dogs.





It's so sad. Where is this world going? WHERE?
I totally agree with you. I had my ist child when i was 25 and i still was not ready for one...i had my 2nd at 33 and i am much more patient.
I will be 42 next month and got pregnant with my first child at 16. This is not a new thing dear. Teenagers have been getting pregnant forever. Its just that with all the available media and the less ';taboo factor'; regarding teenage pregnancy, its just OUT THERE more now than it used to be. Nothing has changed. Just more visible is all!
i don't really agree with u if u knew the story bout my friend (its true) u would want to kill her!!! well i am wantin to have a baby at 18!! i'm 13 now!! soo w/e!!! but yea my mom had a baby at 18 too!!!and if u have any probs with that e-mail me at babynam2@yahoo.com that goes with all of u that is answerin this question!!
Let us start a positive trend in our schools and communities.


Teens, there is time for everything. No rush!
i think its ridiculous. I'm a virgin and 16 i know i have a life ahead of me and i don't want to take the chances of having a kid , which would stop my future career.
Actually teenage pregnancies are way way down from current years. So I dont know. What is with teenage pregnancies going down so much?
i'm with ya. it's sad to think of what those children are going to have to go through being raise by mothers and fathers who are nothing more than children themselves. I have enough drama with my daughter and i didnt have her until I was 23. They have no idea what the reprecussions of their actions are.
i don't know but it's gross
i totally agree with you im 17 and i wouldnt dream of gettin pregnant yet its not just the age its the money situation most of these girls who get pregnant are on the dole which is not a life to bring a young child up in am i right?
What teenage pregnancies...12 and 11 y/o are not teenagers. But I see where you're coming from! Its sad, we as a society need to get a hold of this epidemic! It's sad that they wont have a chance to enjoy life!
I was a teen mom a few years ago. I didn't plan on it. I didn't sleep with some ';random'; guy. I was on birth control. I was 17 when I met my fiance, got pregnant 6 months later, and gave birth to my beautiful daughter 9 months after that. I love the life I have. I now have 2 beautiful girls that I enjoy and a wonderful man. Same man fathered both and that's the wonderful man I'm talking about. I'm going back to college next year; I was able to finish high school. I've never been on welfare of had my parents support my children. Don't assume all teen mom's have a bad life because of the morons out there. I moved in with my fiance after dating him for 5 months because of personal reasons. If you truly want to know, I had a crappy mom and my dad couldn't afford to have me live with him because he was taking care of my disabled brother with no support. I know I have my whole life ahead of me, but now I have2 wonderful babies and a wonderful man to share it with!!!
i as a grandparent fall into this category. we are a middle class family. we have one child. she was brought up in a great environment with private school education. preschool through eighth grade. then she wanted to go to public school. that is where she got into trouble. she is kind nice and naive. she wanted everyone to be her friend. the bad kids prey on the nice ones. we tried to educate her on the different groups of kids. i am not saying that things do not happen in private school but seems less likely. my daughter still lives with us and my grandson is 2 1/2. i would not trade him for the world. she is engaged to a well educated great guy whom loves the baby very much. the ';sperm donor'; dad is a dead beat. and if these teenager live at home with their parents there is no government help for them so it has been up to us to raise our grandson. thank god we do not come from a low income family.

No comments:

Post a Comment