Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it normal for most teenage guys to shave their pubes?

Do most 15 year old guys/older teens shave their private area, or is it not very common?Is it normal for most teenage guys to shave their pubes?
Not really. In fact, I have never trimmed that area at allIs it normal for most teenage guys to shave their pubes?
That's kind of like what a 'normal' haircut is. It's a personal choice (well, a significant other might have some input..), so decide for yourself. There's nothing abnormal about taking it off or leaving it alone. Hell, it grows back.
I shave my stomach all the way down to about 2 inches befor my penis.





So i leave about two inches of hair.





So i do shabe it, but you wouldnt know it.





Basicly you can just tidey it up a bit.





By the way, im 15.
when i was 15 i kept it trimmed usually and shaved occasionally. I think most guys at least trim. i kept it trimmed until i turned 24, now i shave it.
It is entirely up to you. I have done it, but that doesn't mean it's right. I am 15, by the way. Anyway, do what you feel is right. And you could experiment, it is just hair it will grow back.
i have before. Just bacause you want to see it without all that hair. i would say it is normal. its even normal for older guys to. it just depends on how much hair you have
I do sometimes. I heard in Men's Health magazine or somewhere else that if you shave it can help decrease body odor down there. Also it can enhance pleasure down there during intercourse or masturbation.
I don't think most of us do it but occasionally I just get tired of it all and mow down those suckers. I would say it's normal enough.
it's ok. every guy is different. some guys don't shave down their some do..it's all up to the person.
Yea a lot of guys do which I was kinda suprised about but a lot of girls like that kind of thing =]
It is weird and lead to infections.
Its normal. I shave and I only leave like 3cm on hair
I don't think so. I'm 14 and I've never seen any shaved in the locker room.

No comments:

Post a Comment