Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do I lay off the Junk Food and find time to exercize in my busy, fast food filled teenage life?

My mom makes unhealthy lunches too. I want to lose all the fat on my tummy, cause thats where it all is. Do you think this is possible by July?





PS: I'm like 5'5 - 5'6 and weigh 130-133 ilbs.How do I lay off the Junk Food and find time to exercize in my busy, fast food filled teenage life?
You can eat eat really good food that's good for you. Instead of Burger King, go to Subway. Next time you go grocery shopping pick out granola bars, or any healthy snack instead of the sugary stuff. You can easily tone down that tummy by July by doing 50 sit- ups twice a day and jogging for about 20 minutes for about 3 times a week. I hope I helpedHow do I lay off the Junk Food and find time to exercize in my busy, fast food filled teenage life?
tell your mom to start making healthier lunches...and instead of junk food find something healthy to replace it....





And i think if you really try t hen it can be possible by July


[anything is possible]
you are really not that over wt


maybe 10 lbs


eat more fruit and veggies and no pops or junk food


it will be gone soon
Make your own healthy lunches if your mom won't. Try to get 30 mins of exercise a day.
you need to explain to her that you would like to eat healthier and bike more and do 100 sit ups a day and lay of the snacks, i know its hard but it is the healthiest way

No comments:

Post a Comment