Thursday, December 31, 2009

If you had an unmarried teenage daughter, would you let her take birth control?

I wouldn't b/c that is like telling her to go sleep around!!! I can't believe some parents do this. I would want my daughter to stay a virgin until after her wedding.If you had an unmarried teenage daughter, would you let her take birth control?
Now a days girls are having sex earlier and earlier. If she is sexually active, then she should be on birth control. I know someone who has a 15 year old daughter that has had 4 abortions!!!!! I don't believe in abortion and imagine what trauma that is putting on her young body. I wouldn't be surprised if when she is old enough and ready to have a child, she might not be able to.If you had an unmarried teenage daughter, would you let her take birth control?
Okay, seriously. IF SHE SAYS SHE IS DOING IT, SHE IS GOING TO KEEP DOING IT ANYWAY WHETHER YOU TELL HER TO OR NOT. get that in your head because it is the truth! After a discussion about your views and hers, let her know that you do not support it. But, safe sex is better than unsafe sex. Might as well make it safe.
I agree with you plus birth control pills don't keep diseases away !








JMM

No comments:

Post a Comment