Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it possible for teenage mothers to be successful?

Yes, definitely, depends on the person, just like any other aspect of life.Is it possible for teenage mothers to be successful?
Yes if they keep their heads on straightIs it possible for teenage mothers to be successful?
DEFINITELY!! I was 17 when i had my son. Now I'm 26 and life is GREAT!
I am 17 and started college classes and I am 8 weeks pregnant and after I have my baby I plan to finnish so I think we can be very succesful.
i was 19 when i got pregnant and i am very successful!
If you are young and pregnant yes you will miss out on your normal life if you are a responsible parent. That just comes with the territory. However if you stay in school and apply yourself you can be very successful.
Absolutely. I had a child at 17. I have an undergraduate degree and am taking courses in prep for grad school which I will start next year. You can do whatever you put your mind to. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made, but you do what you have to do.
of course its possible. BUT, why take the chance? enjoy being young honey and have a baby later when you don't HAVE to ask a stranger if you think a teen would be a successful mom.
My mom got married when she was 14, and had me when she was 16. She had my brother when she was 19, and my other brother when she was 22. At my age, she already had three kids. She and my father, who was only 21 at the time, have been very successful in raising us. We had everything we needed. Sometimes we didn't always get what we WANTED, but we always had what we needed. They were great parents.





I honestly think it depends on their maturity level. Anyone can be a great parent.
Yes, you can do anything you want to do.
Yes of course.
anything's possible
some have been but i believe it is only done with the help of their parents or a special group of people that take an interest in them.Otherwise like me you are S.O.L.
Very possible. Just b/c someones a teen doesn't mean they can't gain control of there life after having a baby as a teen. As long as the teen gets her head on straight and understands that the baby will indeed make things alittle harder to do, but she has to now push harder to obtain her goals in life b/c someone else depends on her to care for them, physically and financially the teem will do OK. Now if the teens a real c*nt and just wants to sit around getting knocked up she'll be a bum raising a future bum. Kids learn first hand from there parents how to handle themselves.....
Of course.
my mom was 14 when she had my sister and my mom went back to school, got her bachelors, and her masters. she is very successful now. BUT it was hard work.
oh chyeah! lol yes, as long as they are determined [seeing as it will probably b harder for them than older women to go through with being a mom] but as long as they are matured enough and are willing to work hard, they should be able to succeed in no time at all.





idk if this is ur case, but good luck with whatever the problem may be.


=]]]]
Yes. My mom had my older sister at 16 %26amp; is now a very sucessful doctor.
Yes!!!
of course it is! i first got pregnant when i was 16! i had twins and they are perfectly fine 4 year olds! but it was not easy.....
Yes it is possible... I had my daughter when I was 18 and now I'm 20 and she's 2 and I'm about to graduate from college... My sister had her first when she was 17 and her second when she was 21 and she's now 23 and just got her degree in nursing.
absolutely. my brother %26amp; sister in law got pregnant when she was only 15 %26amp; he was 18. they are still together (married) and have two wonderful children who are now in their 20's.


I won't say it was easy, but I would say that it is a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment