Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you feel about teenage fathers?

Everyone seems to think a lot about teenage mothers, how some ignoramii think they're sluts, but what of the fathers? Are they not sluts too? My ex husband was. I fell pregnant at 18 although I wasn't prepared for a sexual relationship at the time. He took advantage of my good nature. Because he's such a slapper I decided to become a single Mum (well, I always was really) after six years of playing ';happy families';. I'm now at University, studying for the Degree I would've got if it wasn't for him, so that I will have better career prospects when I return to work. Why are people always so quick to condemn women? Why is it never the blokes' fault - he's out there somewhere avoiding work if at all possible while I move Heaven and Earth to make a better life for myself and my kids, but all I've ever got was criticism - damned if I do and damned if I don't!How do you feel about teenage fathers?
i feel that if anyone is treating a single teenage mother like a **** or any kind of negative vibes of judgment or ill will is someone i would never want to be around any way.i am single with no children and what you said bothers me ,i would not judge either one of you for it is not my place or anyone elses for that matter. if we decide to go along and call him a **** does that measn we have to call you one to?i dont think you deserve that and maybe neither does he.you went through some heart ache i understand he had alot of lessons to learn maybe we should just send him good thoughts and hope he finds a better way to live his life. and congradulate you for the stength to rise above it all and become a women your children can look up to.your someone we can all look up to .peace and love to you-gigigenius-How do you feel about teenage fathers?
i dont really mind becasue wear i lve i no a 14 year old boy who is haveing twins with a 13 year old girl
Guys are also to blame... but hey, you could've stopped bitching and got an abortion... Oh, but wait. I'm sure you didn't want to. So, live and learn.
YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT.





hi, it's only because there's no EVIDENCE on them. we get fat and huge and can't hide the fact we had sex. women are not supposed to like sex because men want it so badly all the time... if we give it up it means we're not strong enough or something stupid like that. gee, he can't help himself, hes a GUY. ya right, screw him.





women always get the brunt of everything. im outspoken and friendly and very chatty. men tell me to shut up and i get pissed because it's usually yappy opinionated males doing the shut upping. lots of people enjoy my conversations and i have at least ten real belly laughs per day. why don't THEY shut up?? i guess everything they say is really important.





single moms are hands-down the toughest people going. you grow up fast, you appreciate everything, you value life and know the value of a dollar. a strong woman still upsets alot of people - strong and weak men (the strong ones want control and the weak ones feel all demasculated, etc); weak women (they live their lives to be either sex objects or told what to do because its easy) and EVEN strong women don't like strong women (when they butt heads with eachother) but they will at LEAST respect them.





*sigh* most religions propagate the idea that women are inferior, blah, blah, blah. you put the minds and determination we've got, the threshold for pain, the ability to cope, nuture, empathize, use common sense and the ability to not be controlled by our penises all in one person and call it woman, what have you got?





one superior human being.





im sick of apologizing because i have tytz.
You will be judged by others no matter what your circumstances. You have to prove things to yourself and no one else.
i would say that i'm srry that that happened!
Double standard. One for men and another for women. Men are usually the ones to force sex on a woman but will not take any responsibility after. Teenage fathers disappear into the abyss of be into the conquest of getting a lot of women to go along with their selfish quest for more. Teenage women get sucked in thinking it's ';love'; when it's not.
teenage fathers in my opinion are not responsinble, depends though, i dont want to be a teenahge father but i fi was i would know my responsibilities and do the jobs, but would not get my self in that situation while studying. teenage fathers at least some have the potential to be good fathers.
I feel realy baaaaad about it. 18 or 19 year olds are usually not mentally and emotionally equipped to deal with fatherhood. I shiver and I shrink at the mere thought of it.





But that is not really what your question is about is it? Why the ';double standard'; is more the question?





Its really quite simple. Not necessarily right, but simple.





Guys go after girls and ';ask';. Girls get the chance to say ';yes'; or ';no';. It is not the other way around. So when something goes wrong who do you think people will blame?? The person who took the decision of course!!!





Why is no one asking the names of the guys that crashed the planes into the twin towers? Everybody wants the head of Osama bin Laden because he took the decision, passed the intructions.





In the final analysis, the buck rests with you girls. Keep your legs closed or crossed or whatever, until you and your spouse are ready to deal with whatever consequences of your activities are...





Simple.
I don't think it's right that the woman is always the one who is criticized and the man is treated as though he just own a prize. When my youngest sister got pregnant at 16 my whole family was like, ';how could you do this, how could you lay down for some guy?'; Well, come to find out that guy had been pressuring her for months before she gave in for fear of losing him. Then BAM! she got pregnant and I got an adorable nephew. I mean it all worked out for the bast, she and the father are married now, but everyone just kinda forgot that he was a big part of the whole conception as well. People always treat the girls like whores though. If a guy have sex with more than one girl, he's a champ. If a girl has sex with more than one guy, or has a monogamous relationship and gets pregnant before she's 18 she's a ****. It's just how society is and no amount of bitching is going to change it, no matter how wrong it is.
I judge on circumstance...





ie not on the boys or girls side as often it was a case of lack of proper detailed sex ed covering all myths and graphics details on how you can get pregnant, ie first time, standing up, spalshes on target, pulling out , creamed finger etc etc





Which some are afraid to say due to lunatics like the demented stalker I have here bad mouthing me accusing them of all sorts.





But mostly due to the demented idea that if teens dont know, teens dont due which has been proved total bull poop.








So often its just two rookies, fell in love, and messed up as new to the sex game.





So neither bad.





the girl is nort a whore as for one was not getting paid, nore the guy a stud.








Often the guys are very much upset about it too as care a great deal for the girl and try to help.





Other guys maybe assholes...





So my anser is an asshole is an ashole, be he a teen father or not, but not all teen fathers are assholes.








And the girls are not bad either as many were just looking for love.








it was the responsibility of the adults to see it comming and put in place procedures to prevent pregnancy as them being older did know what was what unlike the teenagers...





Unfortunely nutter like a posts beginning with L here or dumb relgious parents get in the way of that
guys r to blame to i am 16 and pregnant i was 15 at the time ..i only have 9 weeks left now and i cant wait i will be a single mum as my bf was a slapper to !
i say its the womans choice- and the guys are mindless fools who really don't care- srry
It takes two to tango.


I think the media and the public focus on the teenage mothers as they are the ones that are left holding the baby - literally.


I was a single mother (have married a wonderful man now) and my childs father has been a disruptive influence since day one. But when my daughter is badly behaved the blame is always put firmly on my shoulders.





It is difficult enough to be both mother and father without the father coming and going as he pleases with little to no responsibility.





I do not think that teenage mothers are sluts - I do feel that they have a choice and a difficult one at that to make when they find out they are pregnant. Afterall we only have to look at that ';SuperStud'; who has 7 children by 7 women - his parents must be sooo proud. But on the other hand women 5,6 and 7 can't be that clever as to get pregnant by someone with that track record.





All cases should be looked at as individual - any stereotyping is unfair and wrong.





Congratulations on studying for your degree.
I like 2 take up the opportunity and succeed......
I agree with you. The entire blame, it appears, has come on the poor girl as she is carrying the child.


I regret for what has happened with you.


I squarly blame the guy for the miserable condition, if a girl falls into.
Yep, us teen mom's are whores while the fathers get nothing said. My kids have been called bastards and everything else because their father and I aren't married. I think people need to stop stereotyping teen moms. It's the teen fathers that leave them. I'm still with my children's father. I'm not a teen anymore, but I still see all these comments on here about teen moms. It gets old.
  • makeup show
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment