Thursday, December 31, 2009

What are some dares for teenage girls, some of whom will do almost anything?

We range from 15-18 in age and some will do just about anything. However, I don't want anything to be too crazy... I just need some ideas for dares that aren't too crazy, but will satisfy those who will do anything...(last time, 2 of the girls made out..but it made one girl really uncomfortable) I need some ideas that are somewhere in the middle of amateurish and insane. Thank you!What are some dares for teenage girls, some of whom will do almost anything?
run to some random ';cute guys'; house in only a towel (if you're up for it!) and ask to borrow some shampoo because you ran out. his face will be hilarious.What are some dares for teenage girls, some of whom will do almost anything?
Uhhh at one of my parties, we flashed people, mooned people, I kissed another girl, made a nasty concoction of things I found in the fridge (made my friend drink it), toilet papered someone's house, and played strip poker. :)
Dare you to open mouth kiss ';name here';





Dare you to play the rest of the game in your underwear











I have fun with my ToD :)
http://best.lovetoknow.com/Best_Truth_or鈥?/a>
O boy.....
dare you toooooooooooooooooooooo do do what the other people say

No comments:

Post a Comment