Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where can I find good books for teenage girls?

I read some books by Sue Limb about a girl named Jess Jordan. I think the first one is called Girl,15, Charming But Insane. I LOVED those books, and i want to read more like them. I loved the British humor aswell! So does anyone know of any books like these?Where can I find good books for teenage girls?
I liked Evermore, i forget the authors name though.


Twilight is good.


I totally suggest The Mortal Instruments series it gets weird bit if you hold on til the end you'll love itWhere can I find good books for teenage girls?
The library is a good place. If you want to buy online try Amazon that's the best place for books. Also if you can buy try Books A Million or Barnes And Nobles.
twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment