Thursday, April 29, 2010

What do you expect from a teenage babysitter?

What are your rules and expectations?What do you expect from a teenage babysitter?
I babysit, this is what I do:





Bath the kids


Feed them


Change them


Read stories/Play with them


Watch about a million DVDs of The Wiggles lol


Do some of their washing


Do the dishes





BTW I'm 16 and do it for free, I don't see the point of getting paid for a skill that will benefit me in the future. I also have a job so I do get money.





The kids are 4.5 and 8 months.What do you expect from a teenage babysitter?
I'm a teenage babysitter and the parents expect me to be on time, if not five minutes early, and to not just place their kids in front of the TV. I believe that when babysitting because their parents are out having a good time, the kids should have a good time as well. I bring either materials to make a craft, or an idea of a fun activity we can do. Just be creative and imaginative when trying to entertain them. As for rules, getting them into bed on time is important.Good luck!
I would expect the same thing I would from any babysitter. Keep my kids safe and discipline them properly if needed, know what to do in an emergency, if you make a mess clean it up, follow my instructions as to the routine. I don't mind the TV though as long as they interact with the kids too. My kids are older though
Im an almost-teen babysitter and the parents expect me to arrive on time, not put their kids in front of a tv, make sure they are safe, and have fun with them.
have fun with them. look after them and dont ignore them. put them to bed if the parents will be late and not to leaVE THEM SIT and watch tv.
I expect they will raid the refrigerator put the kids in bed then text her boyfriend.





Dennis G

No comments:

Post a Comment