Thursday, April 29, 2010

Poll: Parents, would you let your teenage son go on a trip with his girlfriend and her parents?

Suppose this is the situation:





Your 14 or 15 year old son asked to go on a 2-3 day trip with his girlfriend and their parents. You know the parents and they have said yes. The kids will be completely supervised at all times. What would you say?





I am not in this situation I am just wondering what your opinions are on this topic. Thanks for reading! :-) Please answer seriously, and no rude comments.Poll: Parents, would you let your teenage son go on a trip with his girlfriend and her parents?
As long as I knew the parents well and KNEW that they were the type of parents to supervise them (aka even their rules at home say that they couldn't be in the bedroom with the door shut etc) then yeah I would. It is a good opportunity for your son to see how is gf interacts with her family, and good practice for when he is an adult and interacting with his inlaws.Poll: Parents, would you let your teenage son go on a trip with his girlfriend and her parents?
my parents have let me go on trips with my boyfriend bcuz they trust me and they know they raised me right. so the question is do u believe in your sin enough to let him go?
i would let him go. :)
i dont see why he cant go
no because no matter how well supervised they are the parents can not be watching them every second so somthing could happen. For ex. what about at night when the parents are asleep?
hmmm, no. when me and my hubby were teens and dating I convinced my parents to bring him on a few trips, we were supervised, and still managed to find a chance to sneak in some nookey.
let him go if they are gonna be supurvised let him go and have fun especially if the gf parents said yes let him go
yes because if your worried about them doing something, news flash, they are probably already doing things at home when parents arent around. its unfortunate but its true.
Nope. Wouldn't matter the case to me. Kids are way too sneaky. Besides, I just don't think it's appropriate anyways.
I personally know my mom wouldn't let me in less she knew the family realllyyyyyyy well. and she did let me do that once but it was only because i knew the guy really well and she knew him well too. If i was in the sitch with my son i would have to know the parents and i would have to know the girl and i would have to know every detail about what they were doing and so on and etc.














Also it depends on how mature the couple are. Are they sexually active? is the girl experienced? things like that. I know my son would not be because i am raising him to stay virgin till he is married and get girlfriends that are nice girls and not tramps and hoes....











Over all if i trust the parents and the girlfriend and i know what they are doing my conclusion is, is that its perfectly fine.
no
I go with my boyfriend on vacation all the time. We've been camping twice, and i'm going with them to Florida for the 3rd time this May, and we've been dating since i was 15, him 16. We've always been responsible (and well supervised), but not all teens are that way. It depends on the person

No comments:

Post a Comment