Thursday, April 29, 2010

What are the best magazines for a teenage girl ?

I would like to gift a subscription to my friend's daughter who is 14 now. I am looking for a magazine which is educational, informative, keeps one up to date with the current events and which can help in an all round personality development without focusing too much on fashion. I'm sure there are many mags out there, I just need some advice. ThanksWhat are the best magazines for a teenage girl ?
I think your two best choices are either Seventeen, or CosmoGirl. They both focus on political views, what's going on in the world, but at the same time answer questions that a teenage girl wants to know. Don't worry they aren't too mature but I think that the youngest who should read them are about 12. Go to your local grocery store and i'm sure they'll have them in stock. Flip through and see if you think they're appropriate for your friend's daughter. I;m sure they are but maybe you should check with her mother if you feel that uncertain after reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment