Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's the best brand of jeans for a size 00 or 0 teenage girl?

I am a relatively skinny 14 year old girl and I have yet to find a brand of jeans that fits me well. abercrombie kids jeans fit me fine, but american eagle jeans where i shop never have size 00 or 0. (HOLLISTER TOO.) And i would rather not buy online because i want to know what they look like on me. Are brands of jeans that are made for skinnier girls? Thanks for all of you help!What's the best brand of jeans for a size 00 or 0 teenage girl?
i would try citizens of humanity and 7 Jeans... :o)What's the best brand of jeans for a size 00 or 0 teenage girl?
I know how u feel,lol (I'm 15, 5'3, 92 pounds and size 00) I've looked every where for jeans and I finally found some that fit me perfectly at Aeropostale. Here's the link:


http://www.aeropostale.com/family/index.鈥?/a>


Hope I helped =]
abercrombies the best i have the same problem im 14, 5'4 and 103 pounds and i can never find jeans abercrombie is the best but pac suns jeans are good if you have average length of legs my legs are super long so i cant wear them but i used to and they run small and fit perfectly and are a good deal
american eagle does have good small sizes but it's unfortunate that they don't have your size. I am pretty skinny too and ae jeans are my favorite! if you find one pair of jeans at ae like a 0 or 00, then you can order online afterwards. they are basically all the same sizes, good luck!
Tripp from HotTopic I find fit me well. Arizona makes good fit as well. I guess it all depends on your style though. You might be able to find some nice fitting pants in Situation. But it's like I said, it all depends on you r personal style, and your location. And just so you know i'm 16 and just got into ones so good luck. ^.^
roxy and pacsun jeans run very small. if i were you id go to a department store like macys and try on all different brands from there (they have plenty of size 0's and some jeans run smaller than others) to see which fit you best! good luck =)
Both me and my sister are skinny but I am slightly fatter and we always find the perfect pair of jeans at Charlotte Russe! They are comfortable and good fitted! All my friends always ask me where I get my pants and they love wearing them because they are so comfy
I always like the pacson jeans. They have like o and double 00 in all kind of jean styles they also have in all kinds of lengths long short regular.

















hope i helped
Aeropostale jeans usually fit me (I wear a zero) I know you said you don't like shopping on line, but some sites have free shipping and you can return them if they don't fit.
I have found that I do well with Arizona Jean Company. You can find them at any of the department stores like JCPenny's or Macys
I'm really skinny too. I have 2 brands of jeans that fit me- Angels, which you can get at Kohls and Bullhead,which you can get at Pacsun.





Good luck!
Vanity jeans feel like they're custom made.


or try AE. They offer a very wide variety and a variety in sizes.
I like Charlotte Russe Jeans, Hydraulic ones are comfy and fit well, they dont flatten my butt like many other brands. I also like the jeans at wet seal. I am quite picky about jeans.
Hollister or aeropostale or ltd2
hollister, considereing thats about the only size they carry.
diesels definitly... if you are willing to pay the price. but they are SO worth it, it would last twice or three times as long as any other jeans.
you are probably just going to have to stick to hollister unless you want a cheaper brand of jeans.
hollister usually has 0!


try Papaya or aero,


uhhh.. maybe even levi jeans
Urban Outfitters.
7 makes jeans your size.





I believe they sell them at nordstrom.
Urban Outfitters has skinny jeans. Maybe those would work.
I'm skinny too and i usually get my jeans in H%26amp;M. Their slim line is fits me very well.
Get jeans that say ';Slim'; on them I wear size 00 too, but i get my jeans from hollister and they always have them...
im a 00 and delias fit fine :]
delias jeans fit me good =]
A%26amp;F
pacsun maybe
uhm...your gonna have to gain weight.


or go to kohl's


they have nice jeans.its worth it
Geez you are skinny. xD
anyone you like
damn gain some weight

No comments:

Post a Comment