Saturday, January 9, 2010

What are common problems of a teenage girl?

I'm looking for as many problems that a teenage girl would have to face and please be detailed if possibleWhat are common problems of a teenage girl?
Oh my there's so much. Here's what I faced:





1) Accepting myself, and my body


2) Being made fun of


3) Trying to fit in


4) Trying to stay out of drama with girls


5) Dealing with Cliques


6) Dealing with girls with no mind of their own


And so much more. So many guys just rejected me and I had low self esteem. All the other girls got more attention, and most people were mean to me. I enever really fit in and was a lone most of my younger years. I grew up with a negative view on social life and soooo that's just ME...some people turn out normal.What are common problems of a teenage girl?
My best friend went to a different HS than me so that was really hard. I struggled w/ confidence. Also, I wanted to know my parents were proud of me. Boys were an interest so you'll deal w/ acceptance and rejection issues. Maybe being upset and confused that you don't know what you want to do after HS. Esp. senior year many get overwhelmed about money and what is going to happen after graduation. Road trips! Can't think of anyting else right now.
fights


weight/ appearance (clothing,makeup,hair nails etc)


self worth


life's purpose


boys


sex


peer pressure


love


attention


doing bad at school


raped (only because i was sexually abused as a child so i thought every guy who talked to me was going to rape me; messed up ha?)


people hating her when really they don't


rumors


popularity


internet bulling


suicide


the list goes on









acceptance. a teenage girl will do anything for acceptance. drugs, alcohol, sex, etc... those are big things that could possibly cause more problems... if you are the type of parent who can not accept this reality then YOU will become another problem on her list.






Appearance- weight, ';cool clothes';, makeup


Pressures- sex, drinking, drugs


Boyfriends- experimenting sexually


Fitting in while also standing out!


teens ave so much to face today and your girl needs to feel understood but also don't just approach her acting sappy...
Boys, zits, stress, peer pressure, grades, weight gain/loss, hormone fluctuations, periods,friends, gossip and self esteem issues





I think I covered many of them.
1. Fitting in the with the girls who the boys all seem to like.


2. Just wanting guys attention period.


3. when they dont develope as fast as other girls


and they feel ugly.


thats all i got..
i always felt like my parents didn't give a crap about me...


insecurity.. (like weight/appearance)


not having the right cloths/shoes/accessory's....


boys


';friends';


school



school, friends (peer pressure, etc), weight, period, work, boyfriend are some.
  • highlight
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment