Saturday, January 9, 2010

What is up with all these teenage girls on here asking if they are pregnant?

My momma would have kicked my butt if i had sex when i was a teenager. What is wrong with kids these days. I know i am not that old but my god why are they having sex and getting pregnant at such a young age? I am 25 years old and i just started having sex on my 20th birthday.


I feel sorry for all these teenagers that are pregnant and for their parents for not steping up and telling them about sex and pregnancy.





Please tell me why a teenager would be having sex without protection from pregnancy, std's and aids?What is up with all these teenage girls on here asking if they are pregnant?
Either because they do not care or they think their kids are angels and wouldn't be having sex. It is a crying shame.What is up with all these teenage girls on here asking if they are pregnant?
im not and i havent a clue why my agemates are.
its really sad. and some arent even teenagers yet! but if they want to do adult stuff, they gotta act like an adult if a serious consuquence arrives. and usually they state that the father doesnt want anything to do with the child, so it makes it even harder. but some of the best mothers are teen mothers





-hetty♥
i started haveing sex when i was 14.. im now 17 and still with the same guy. i guess it all depends on how mature they are, and if they know how to keep safe
My parents told me, i make my boy friend wear a condum! I'm 16 and just lost my virginity. My mom told me all about all that stuff its the teenagers failt they dont listen
Okay, first off, I am a teenager. But I'm a virgin...so here's my assessment of the situation.





Teenagers in general think they're invincible, ';Oh, that would never happen to me. I'll never get caught.'; They smoke, they drink underage, they have sex even though it's illegal at their ages. They don't think they'll get caught, so why not have fun, right? That's why they have sex without protection...





Also, the teenage girls have sex because they think that they are in love (not saying some aren't...) and feel that sex=love and love=sex. Boys, on the other hand, just have a very strong sex drive and don't feel the need to overcome it. And boys, being the dominant sex, feel that condoms are for wooses. And say ';Don't worry hon, I'll never let you get pregnant.'; Well guess what, it's not their choice!





lol, so basically, teens feel invulnerable and are rash and sometimes don't consider the consequences. (me included...)
I feel the same way you do. I have two little sisters that are in their teens. I told them that although it's fun, there aer dangers to having sex. Nowadays, parents feel like if they don't talk to their children about sex, the child won't learn about it. Kinda like don't ask, don't tell. From my own experience, I chose not to start having sex until I was done with college. I didn't have to worry about anything! I made sure my sisters know the ins and outs of sex. Anything can happen to anyone!!!
i agree. not saying i am innocent. i started at 17 but was on birth control and condoms never got pregnant till 19 but me and my husband have been together for 4 years. now im almost 21 we just got married after my son was born
because they don't know any better. or they do know better, but have the typical teenage attitude of ';it can't happen to me';
I sure they know right from wrong. But, I guess they don't care. Until it is to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment