Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do lots of girls become disrespectful towards adults when they are near their teenage years?

I have seen girls including my nieces and my friends daughters who are real sweet kids but as soon as they hit 12 or 13 years old they start becoming distant, sarcastic, stuck-up and disrespectful towards adults including their parents. Have any of you noticed this?Do lots of girls become disrespectful towards adults when they are near their teenage years?
Yep, I was one. My girls are getting locked in the closet when they turn 13! (I am joking, I think...)Do lots of girls become disrespectful towards adults when they are near their teenage years?
I am 13 years old girl myself and turning 14 in a week! But anyways yes I have noticed that - but that doesn't apply to all teenage girls. Sometimes I find myself getting angry pretty easily like if I am asked to do something for my Mom and go back and forth I do get angry and groan a lot and things like that but after a few minutes of relaxation I'm over it but I always do regret afterwards not being able to do whatever for my Mom...because if I groan she gets mad and says she'll do it herself, and then I am also mad and go to my room, but just a few moments later I feel guilty...
yep. i'm 15 and i fight w/ my parents a lot, mostly because of privacy issues. i always used to love the attention of my parents and stuff when i was a kid and i used to love being around them 24/7 but i started needing my privacy when i started middle school and they wouldn't give it to me. also some parents are over protective. my father wouldn't even sign the form saying i could watch videos in my history or english class. so it's possible that it's because parents don't know how to react to their kids growing up and the kids get angry because of that.





but some kids do just get a little b*tchy. that's generally when everyone changes from sweet little kids to teenagers.
Most kids get flippant around that age. They're trying to do more on their own, think independently, cross parental guidelines, get sassy, demand more alone time,etc. It's all part of adolescence. Deep down they know they need their parents and they want their parents clear boundaries, but they fight and sass and argue to feel older. The ';I'm-not-a-child-anymore!!'; syndrome rears it's head over and over. What's unnerving is the fact that the impertinence is starting younger with each generation. We now have sixth graders (in junior high) who want to attend dances sans chaperones.
ive noticed it but u gotta understand tha stuff were going through school, boys, work (for some kids) growing up, becoming and adult, sports(if ur in them) then u have to put up with stuck up ppl who think makin some1 elses life worse will help them but it dont





its hard being a teenager adults dont really understan and its aggervatting
Yeah I guess you can say that. Maybe its our hormones or something but maybe it there minds. The world is not like it used to be. More teenaged girls are under more pressure than ever. I've also seen a few kids act that way too. ;P
ok i am a teenage girl at the age of fifteen and my sisters friends are almost twelve and they have attitudes just like me. i guess it normal since they are going through changes... its not always a good thing but its something most teenage girls do... ive learn the hard way and i am still working on it... but ya
I do not believe in this. Yes girls are more distant and disrespectful than boys, but not all females act the same way. I seen nice girls also with great attitudes.
  • highlight
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment