Saturday, January 9, 2010

What clothes look good on a teenage guy?

I'm 14. I usually wear skinny jeans, a hoodie, a band shirt, usually with vans. I like music. I skateboard ALL THE TIME. I have long blonde hair. I'm not bi..gay etc. But if that doesn't look good..what does?What clothes look good on a teenage guy?
That sounds fine to me :)What clothes look good on a teenage guy?
def. your style is cute, that what most rocker ( my style :) /skater a sometimes girly girls like... it depends on the type of girl real but over all real cute :)
what u just described sounded hot to me :P that's how i like guys to dress. but when you get skinnys make sure they aren't so tight they look like tights... maybe go for straight leg jeans?
Ganster style





Low jeans, that show your boxers, Long tee, and a long sweater type thing





=P

No comments:

Post a Comment