Saturday, January 9, 2010

Teenage Girls, about how many pairs of jeans do you have in your closet?

I just wanted to know what the average number of jeans a girl owns. Then tell me what brand is your favorite and if you prefer skinny, reg., or flared jeans the best.





Thanks a lot!Teenage Girls, about how many pairs of jeans do you have in your closet?
I have 12 pair of jeans but most of them are skinny.Teenage Girls, about how many pairs of jeans do you have in your closet?
Well I have at least 10 pairs of skinny jeans 5 pairs of regular jeans and 7 pairs of faded jeans with the fashionable holes in them hope that helps by the way the total of jeans i have are 22.
5 pairs~3 from American Eagle Reg.~2 from JC Penneys Reg.
only have 2 and they're Venice skinny jeans





i prefer mini skirts from hot topic
i have like 15,i like south pole the best,and the style really doesnt matter
i have about 7, SKINNY JEANSZZZ, YO
about 12 pairs. I like slightly flaired, and skinny
I don't have much clothes so more than six. I don't know what brand is my favorite, I just pick whatever fits well. I think I prefer skinny jeans but I don't own any. I like flared a lot too.
43
Well right now not many but usally 3 to 6 or something like that.I guess I usally wear reg and I wear them gap...idk why but ya so um... nm else to say
2 skinny


4 reg


i may have more not sure


though i have tons that i have to get rid of


i trying to replace them one at a time





i like all brands and i love wide leg jeans and skinny jeans
3.........skinny jeans!
i probably have a little more than 10


I like regular or flared the best...but not too much flare
I only have one pair of jeans, but I have only six pairs of pants! They're all skinny, too, because flair always feels baggy on me. I really like BDG Skinny by Urban Outfitters, especially the cordouroy.
8 pairs


regular


abercrombie
i own 4 pairs of jeans and 2 jean skirts.


most of my jeans are straight legs.


i own a lot of corduroys.
i love american eagle, pac sun, and hollister jeans but i have the most abercrombie jeans.





i dont like flared jeans. bootleg and skinny are amazing!!





i have about...4 pairs of blue denim jeans that i normally wear and then a bunch of stupid jeans..
I have 2. But Im not a teenage girl
8 pairs or more


hollister cali flare


they fit the best on me. :)
i have about 11 jeans and my favorite brand are either joes or american eagle and then i love skinny jeans and just regular ones are good too
I have about around 10, and I like skinny jeans the most!
i have 4 [2skinny n 2 reg]
I totally have like ten jeans and I love jeans that are between skinny and reg. Bye!
7...but I only wear like 4
I think i have like seven, and i love black skinnies and grey skinnies, with the occasional light blue skinny!
Hi! I'm 22 years old, but I still kind of act like a teenager.





I have 4 pairs of jeans. My favorite brand is ';Seven for All Mankind';, because nothing fits like a pair of Sevens! I like bootcut, because they are just so comfortable. They look great with Shox. Recently though, I've been more into skinny jeans. They're easier to fit into boots.





I really like dark wash jeans because they go great with every color. Light wash jeans look really good in the summer, but you're too busy wearing other things then.





My niece who is thirteen years old loves ';Hollister'; and ';Abercrombie and Fitch'; jeans.
I have about 7 or 8, but only wear 3 of them (since I have recently lost weight and the rest are way too big.)


however, I prefer skinny and striaght leg jeans
I have 9 pairs. I prefer boot cut. Gives good shape to your hips
Jeans are my fashion obsession. They all seem to like have special meaning to them, so I like can never part with them. Mostly all of my jeans are from Hollister. So i have 1 7's for all mankind. I Don't wear those so much anymore, to flared for me now, and i have had them for three years. Luckily, they still fit. :D I have 7 pairs are from Hollister (all are flare form hollister, one is bootcut), 1 from abercrombie (bootcut), and I got one in california once, don't wear them anymore, forgot where I got them. So all in all I have 10 pairs. I am hoping i get some more though. A girl can never have to many pairs. I am also hoping my next pair comes from True Religion. They are super cute, but they kinda cost alot. So maybe I can get them for christmas.
Well Personally I LOVE skinny jeans I have exactly 7 pairs of skinnies ,2 Hollisters they are really comfy but they don't really compliment your butt :D LOLz
I have 10 it a fashion that will never go out of style, trust me! I like low rise, Ambercrobie Has the best for me and I like Skinny, Reg and flared they are all too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment