Saturday, January 9, 2010

How many parents still spank their teenage children?

If they still do, do they use any impliments?How many parents still spank their teenage children?
Yes.





Belts and hairbrushes are common, and as long as it's ';just enough'; to make the point and not hitting at full strength (which can be abuse...) it can be effective. I got the belt several times last year, and they were all for things that deserved it (at least in my dad's mind) but the most imprtant thing is that my parents' love for me was ALWAYS there.How many parents still spank their teenage children?
spanking a child with an implement if classed as child abuse in Australia and rightly so, so i hope none of you use implements.


spanking a teenager in Australia is classed as assault as rightly so, what right to do you to spank a person of age, treat them as a child and they will act like one.
I'm not ';anti-spanking';, however, I've found other punishments that seem to work a bit better, but under NO circumstances would I ever spank my 15 year old daughter. To me, that would be like hitting someone of my age and size, just because they did something I didn't like. Teenagers are young adults and yes, they should be disciplined if they have done something wrong--not by spanking though.


As far as implements go--that is just wrong, in my humble opinion.
Not enough I would say.





My Mom used to say when I protested I was too old to be spanked:





';When you quit acting like a child, you will be too old for a childish punishment';





Although it didn;t happen very often, just knowing that my behavior could result in a meeting with Mom and her hairbrush, definitely made a difference
impliments like paddles?





well no not usally (well my parents dont) see i'm 16 and they usally ground me from my truck or computer for a week or a month (depending on what i did) and that usally keeps me out of trouble because not having a vehicle is miserable!!!
okay well im 17 well about to turn 17 on the 25th and i havent had a spankin since i was like 14 or 13 and to tell you the truth the average teenager doesnt really get effected from a spankin they look st there parents as if the were crazy for even trying llz
yeah i'm 16 also. i don't get spankings or do i get grounded. i just get screamed at. spanking a teenager will only make that teenager act worse and then hate you for life.
Yes i still smack my 14 years olds bum when she deserves it, i refuse to let my daughters to grow up into the yobs that we have in society today.





Louise
spanking teenagers dont usually work out to well, they know enough to hit back. and if they are to scared to hit back then that parent must have beat the crap out of them which would be child abuse
More than you would imagine ..using belts hairbrush's ETC ..


The only reason to use impliments is to cause more pain and that is the wrong reason
If they use a TOOL, it is so that the spanking will be as effective but over more quickly.


.
I am 15 and get spanked. My mom uses a wooden spoon.
looking at the teens in the mall,


i would say not many do,
my mother does...she uses her bare hands though
my soccer coach spanks her 14 year old daughter
  • highlight
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment