Saturday, January 9, 2010

How would you view the american teenage generation?

I am doing a project for my class and I need at least four or more people to answer HOW WOULD YOU VIEW THE AMERICAN TEENAGER (16-17) I would like for these age ranges to mostly answer from 23 and up 50 and up and 5-12 please help me with good responses and if you can kindly leave just your FIRST name and age I would really appreciate it!





P.S. if you are new to this country I would also love to hear what you think as well.How would you view the american teenage generation?
Jeff





46 y.o.





American teenagers are lazy. They tend to ask others to do their homework for them on Yahoo Answers all day %26amp; night instead of reading a book.How would you view the american teenage generation?
It varies, but I think teens these days , from the age range you've given me, need to follow rules more. However, I have not bee a teenager (in the 16 to 17) age range in about ten years so...yeah it's been awhile.





I really don't think it's a good idea to generalize too much though but I'm sure many of them are hard working and want a good future for themselves and they do try, but some of them lose track and that is what your parents are for. Listen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment